Getting started - application information
This page is intended to help you starting your experiments by a short introduction.
Here, you find a list of some important plants forming AM.
As far as we know, there are no limitations in the way of using our products. You can combine AM fungi, edit the formulations, etc. Products are easy to use, if you have any questions or need specific information, please email us and we'll be happy to help.
How to get started
- - Design your experiment and calculate the amount of AM fungal propagules needed; don't forget that you have to setup valid controls, by either applying inactivated AM fungal inoculum or carrier material only.
- - Screen our catalogue and chose the AM fungi you wish to use according to your experimental setup and questions. Keep production and delivery times for the different fungi in mind, as given in the catalogue, and plan accordingly.
- - Choose the AM fungal formulation best suited for your application; keep in mind that the powder formulation contains a carrier material, which may be advantageous or disadvantageous for your experiment.
- - Order :-) [thank you!]
- - Store the products in a cool place and make sure to keep powder-based products dry. Stick to storage (4-25°C) and handling instructions - you deal with living material. Note that principally the material may also be stored for some time at higher temperatures, but we will not guarantee shelf life.
- - Use the AM fungi for preliminary experiments, and after you are convinced and satisfied plan your future experiments.
Our products are characterized and all batches sent out are tested. Therefore we are sure that our material is viable and contaminant free.
Regarding AM fungal identification
There are many AM fungi containing products on the market, but most are not designed for research purpose. Our products are well characterized.
Our philosophy is that any customer should know what a product contains. Thus, we provide this information which is indispensible for scientific work in our opinion.
Please check our scientific publications to get some impression of of the sound scientific base of our work and services.